At KCC, we look for professionals who want a rewarding career working to improve the lives of our clients.
Come join our growing team!!
Full Time Behaviour Consultant–Counsellor / Inclusive Child Care (ICC) Coach
Key Connections Consulting Inc. (KCC) is a multidisciplinary team of professionals including Behaviour Consultants,
Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Counsellors and Coaches. We are dedicated to improving the
lives of children, youth, and adults who have challenges by helping them reach their full potential.
We are currently recruiting a 1.0 Full Time Behaviour Consultant-Counsellor / Inclusive Child Care (ICC) Coach. The
position is located in Lethbridge, AB and is available immediately. Key Connections Consulting Inc. provides a unique and
positive work environment, competitive wages, benefits, case consultation / clinical supervision / mentorship and
professional development opportunities encouraged and supported through a professional spending account.
In this position as a Behaviour Consultant – Counsellor & ICC Coach, you will stay abreast of research and best practices
in childhood and special education to confidently collaborate with community partners and multidisciplinary team
members to enhance co-learning and support adult learning through coaching and reflective practice. You will observe,
inquire and reflect upon program’s beliefs, values and philosophies to guide coaching sessions and support learning
needs through a variety of materials including development of resources for parents, centres and educators.
• We are looking for a diverse, enthusiastic and innovative professional with the ability to multi-task and manage
a flexible schedule, and be comfortable with some travel.
• The individual must be comfortable working as part of a multi-disciplinary team and will be responsible for
participating in assessment, planning and implementation of intervention programs, and providing supervision
to in-home support aides.
• Experience working with individuals who have developmental disabilities, understanding of varied socio-
economic factors, and competency supporting multi-cultural needs is an asset.
• Experience counselling individuals with a broad range of presenting factors is an asset.
• The successful candidate will provide counselling, and consultation services to children, youth, individuals and
• Some work in Kainai education settings may be required.
• May consider candidates with a Bachelor degree in a related field, or Master Degree in Social Work, Educational
Psychology, who have significant related experience working with children with special needs.
• Valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle.
• Sign Oath of Confidentiality, CYIM Check, and Criminal Record are required.
Resumes will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found.
Please email or fax resumes to:
email@example.com or 403-317-1628 (fax).
For further inquiries contact Charlotte at 403-524-2522.
Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered
Key Connections Consulting Inc. (KCC) is a family centered, multidisciplinary team of professionals including Behaviour Consultants, Counsellors, Speech-Language Pathologists, and Occupational Therapists. We are dedicated to improving the lives of children, youth, and adults with challenges by supporting them to reach their full potential.