Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Lethbridge, AB
We are currently recruiting a 1.0 Full Time Behaviour Consultant / Program I.C.E. (Independence. Competency. Employment.) Facilitator. The position is located in Lethbridge, AB and is available in August 2021. KCC provides a unique and positive work environment, competitive wages, and benefits. KCC provides frequent case consultation / clinical supervision / shadowing / mentorship and professional development opportunities encouraged and supported through a professional spending account. KCC offers a very flexible work schedule; valuing a family first philosophy.
- We are looking for a diverse, enthusiastic and innovative professional with the ability to multi-task and manage a flexible schedule.
- The successful candidate will provide consultative services to children, youth, individuals and families, as well as consulting and providing supervision to in-home support aides.
- An understanding of varied socio-economic factors, and competency supporting multi-cultural needs is beneficial.
- An understanding of developmental disabilities and mental health is a requirement.
- Out of town travel is a requirement and employees are compensated for travel costs.
- Strong coaching skills, positive communication skills, and the ability to motivate others.
- Some weekly evening sessions will be required.
Additional requirements include:
- Masters Degree in Social Work or Related Field
- May consider candidates with a Bachelor Degree in a related field, i.e. BSW or related Degree, who have significant related experience
- Ideally a Licensed or Registered Health Care Provider under the Health Professions Act
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle
- Criminal Record and CYIM check are required
- Experience working with at risk youth and/or developmental disabilities is an asset
- Current First Aid Certificate is an asset
Resumes will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found. Must include a Cover Letter.
Please email or fax resumes to:
Contact@KeyConnectionsConsulting.com or 403-317-1628 (fax).
Key Connections Consulting Inc. (KCC) is a family centered, multidisciplinary team of professionals including Behaviour Consultants, Counsellors, Speech-Language Pathologists, and Occupational Therapists. We are dedicated to improving the lives of children, youth, and adults with challenges by supporting them to reach their full potential.