Speech-Language Pathologist 1.0 FTE
Signing Bonus Available
Come join our growing team!!
Key Connections Consulting Inc. (KCC) is a multidisciplinary team of
professionals including Behaviour Consultants, Counsellors, Speech-Language Pathologists, and
Occupational Therapists. We are dedicated to improving the lives of children, youth, and adults who have
challenges by helping them reach their full potential.
We are currently recruiting a 1.0 FTE Speech-Language Pathologist. The position is located in
Lethbridge. KCC provides a unique, positive and flexible work environment, competitive wages, and
benefits. The successful candidate will also receive regular case consultation, clinical supervision,
mentorship, team building and professional development opportunities which are encouraged and
supported through a professional spending account. KCC is located in a professional space. In addition to
individual office space, KCC has smaller treatment rooms, as well as, larger group spaces with a wide
variety of treatment and assessment resources.
- We are looking for a diverse, enthusiastic, and innovative professional with the ability to multitask and manage a flexible schedule.
- The individual must be comfortable working as part of a multidisciplinary team and will be
expected to participate in assessment, planning, and implementation of intervention programs.
- Speech-Language Pathology supports occur within the home and the community settings. In
addition, a large portion of the position is within the school setting.
- Experience working with children on the autism spectrum is an asset.
- The successful candidate will provide services to children, youth, possibly some adults, as well
as provide consultation and supervision to in-home support aides, educational assistants, and
- Experience working with individuals who have Developmental Disabilities, understanding of
varied socio-economic factors, and competency supporting multi-cultural needs is an asset.
- Training in the Hanen “Learning Language and Loving It” program is an asset
- Out of town travel is a requirement and employees are compensated for travel costs.
Additional requirements include:
- Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- The successful applicant must be registered or eligible to be registered with the Alberta College
of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (ACSLPA)
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Criminal Record and CYIM check are required
Resumes will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found.
Please email or fax COVER LETTER and resume to:
Contact@KeyConnectionsConsulting.com or 403-317-1628 (fax).
For further inquiries contact Charlotte at 403-524-2522