Occupational Therapist (Part time)
Come join our growing team!!
Key Connections Consulting Inc. (KCC) is a multidisciplinary team of professionals including Behaviour Consultants, Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Counsellors and Coaches. We are dedicated to improving the lives of children, youth, and adults who have challenges by helping them reach their full potential.
We are currently recruiting a 0.6 Occupational Therapist position. The position is located in Lethbridge, AB and is available immediately. Key Connections Consulting Inc. provides a unique, positive and flexible work schedule, competitive wages, and benefits. The successful candidate will also receive regular case consultation, clinical supervision, mentorship, and professional development opportunities which are encouraged and supported through a professional spending account.
Successful Candidate Will Receive a $2000 Signing Bonus
- We are looking for a diverse, enthusiastic, and innovative professional with the ability to multi-task and manage a flexible schedule
- Experience working with individuals with a broad range of presenting factors, understanding of varied socio-economic factors, and competency supporting multi-cultural needs is an asset.
- Experience working with individuals who have developmental disabilities and supporting client sensory needs is an asset.
- Must be comfortable working as part of a multidisciplinary team, working within homes, schools, and the community.
- Experience working with children on the autism spectrum is an asset.
- The successful candidate will provide services to children, youth, possibly some adults, as well as provide consultation and supervision to in-home support aides.
- Out of town travel may be a requirement and employees are compensated for travel costs.
Additional requirements include:
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Membership in the Alberta College of Occupational Therapists.
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle.
- Criminal Record and CYIM check are required.
Resumes will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found.
Please submit resume with cover letter detailing relevant education and experience via email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes without a cover letter will not be accepted. For questions about the position feel free to contact Charlotte at 403-524-2522. This position is available immediately.