Program I.C.E. Facilitator & In-Home Aide Coordinator
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta
Come join our growing team!!
Key Connections Consulting Inc. (KCC) is a multidisciplinary team of professionals including Behaviour Consultants, Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Counsellors and Coaches. We are dedicated to improving the lives of children, youth, and adults who have challenges by helping them reach their full potential.
We are currently recruiting a 0.8 I.C.E. (Independence. Competency. Employment.) Facilitator and Aide Coordinator. The position is located in Lethbridge, AB and is available immediately.
- We are looking for a diverse, enthusiastic and innovative professional with the ability to multi-task and manage a flexible schedule
- The successful candidate will co-facilitate group programming to youth with developmental or mental health needs. Programming will include the development of life skills, social skills and pre-employment training
- An understanding of varied socio-economic factors, and competency supporting multi-cultural needs is beneficial
- Familiar with developmental disabilities and mental health is a requirement
- Strong coaching skills, positive communication skills, and the ability to motivate others
- Skills in recruitment, scheduling & supervision is an asset
- Ability to prioritize workload and the flexibility to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Family Supports for Children with Disabilities (FSCD) is an asset
Wage, Benefits & Position Supports:
- Competitive wage
- Group RRSP
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Flexible spending account
- Clinical Supervision
- Work alongside multidisciplinary team
- Positive work environment & regular team building
Additional requirements include:
- BSW, Child and Youth Care or related Degree, who have significant related experience
- Ideally a Licensed or Registered Health Care Provider under the Health Professions Act
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle
- Criminal Record and an Intervention Record Check are required
- Experience working with at risk youth and/or developmental disabilities is an asset
- Current First Aid Certificate is an asset
- Late afternoon and evening shifts will be required
Please submit resume with cover letter detailing relevant education and experience via email to Contact@KeyonnectionsConsulting.com. Resumes without a cover letter will not be accepted. For questions about the position feel free to contact Charlotte at 403-524-2522. This position is available immediately.