Full Time Behaviour Consultant
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta
Come join our growing team!!
Full Time Behaviour Consultant
Key Connections Consulting Inc. (KCC) is a multidisciplinary team of professionals including Behaviour Consultants, Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Counsellors and Coaches. We are dedicated to improving the lives of children, youth, and adults who have challenges by helping them reach their full potential.
We are currently recruiting a 1.0 Full Time Behaviour Consultant. The position is located in Lethbridge, AB and is available immediately. Key Connections Consulting Inc. provides a unique and positive work environment, competitive wages, benefits, case consultation, clinical supervision, mentorship, and professional development opportunities are encouraged and supported through a professional spending account.
In this position as a Behaviour Consultant, you will stay abreast of research and best practices in childhood development and behaviour interventions. You will be able to confidently collaborate with community partners and multidisciplinary team members to enhance learning and support through consultation and reflective practice. You will observe, inquire, and reflect upon children and families’ beliefs, values, and philosophies to guide sessions and support learning needs through a variety of materials including development of resources for parents, children, and caregivers.
- We are looking for a diverse, enthusiastic and innovative professional with the ability to multi-task and manage a flexible schedule, and be comfortable with some travel.
- The individual must be comfortable working as part of a multi-disciplinary team and will be responsible for participating in assessment, planning and implementation of intervention programs, and providing supervision to in-home support aides.
- The successful candidate will provide consultation services to children, youth, individuals, families, schools, and early learning centres.
- Experience working with individuals who have developmental disabilities, understanding of varied socio-economic factors, and competency supporting multi-cultural needs is an asset.
- Experience facilitating groups related to social skills, life skills, and pre-employment skills with individuals aged 12-18 is an asset.
- Experience working with early childhood education programs (ie. daycares/day homes) is an asset.
- Master Degree or BSW in Social Work, Educational Psychology, or related program; may consider candidates with a Bachelor Degree in a related field, who have significant related experience working with children and families effected by developmental needs.
- Criminal Record Check (dated within the past 6 months)
- CYIM check (dated within the past 6 months)
- Practice Permit / Professional insurance (if applicable)
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle
Resumes with Cover Letters will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found.
Please email or fax resumes to: Contact@KeyConnectionsConsulting.com or 403-317-1628 (fax).
For further inquiries contact Charlotte at 403-524-2522.
*RESUMES SUBMITED WITHOUT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED”